IBGBI - Laboratoire IBISC
Office: 214 (2nd floor)
Phone: +33 (0)1 64 85 34 70
Email: celine [dot] brouard [at] ibisc [dot] fr
I am a third year PhD student under the direction of Florence d'Alché-Buc and Aleksander Edelman (INSERM, unité 806, Paris V, France).
Protein-protein network completion using statistical learning: application to the CFTR network involved in cystic fibrosis.
Kernel based methods, Link prediction, Output kernel learning, Operator-valued kernels, Semi-supervised Learning, Biological networks inference
- Data analysis (Spring 2010, Fall 2010, Fall 2011)
- Machine learning (Spring 2011)
- Functional programming (Spring 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Unix (Spring 2010)
- 2008-2009: Master of Science "Computer Science and Mathematics for Integrative Biology", University of Evry (France)
- 2005-2008: Telecommunication Engineering School Telecom Bretagne (Brest, France)
- 2003-2005: Classes préparatoires, Lycée Janson de Sailly (Paris, France)
- 2003: Scientific Baccalaureat with distinction, Lycée François Truffaut (Bondoufle, France)